I will recreate,redesign,redraw, your old vintage tshirt

 

I will recreate,redesign,redraw, your old vintage tshirt





Hello, 

I'm a professional illustrator and, graphic designer with more than 12 years freelancing experience.

This gig is for You who searching for an illustrator that correctly capable to reproduce Your lovely vintage t-shirt illustration and design into new digital file that ready for reprint for any purposes.

The image is redrawn/reillustrating/vector tracing using photoshop, this way you can resize your vector image to the size you want, without losing any quality as I will vectorize/vector trace or redraw your image to transparent PNG, JPG, AI, EPS, PDF vector formats.

What you will get ?

  1. 300 dpi JPG file with white background.
  2. 300 dpi PNG file with transparent background.

Why should you hire me ?

  • 100% Manual redraw and vector tracing 
  • my channel for review how i creating my artworks: https://www.youtube.com/FarlyDatau888digitalarts
  •  24/7 at your service
  • Quick respond
  • Affordable and make sense rates with high quality work.

For best result feel free to contacting me first before placing the order.

Thank You and, can't wait to provide You the best!

 

 

Comments