888 Digital Arts is..?

So, what is 888 Digital Arts?

      888 Digital Arts is an online Digital Arts Exhibiton from almost whole of arts i've been created in last of 7 years as an artist - freelance artist. I started to draw since i was 5 actually, its just been huge regret for me is, i never save my childhood artworks. Many of the arts here are comes from commissions of several clients world wide and several "artist for hire" website such as Fiverr ,Deviantart , Upwork ,Sribulancer .And also some clients that found me by social medias, there is Facebook ,Twitter ,Instagram ,Pinterest ,Linkedin and, Tumblr .I'd actually have a Facebook Fanpage with similar name "888 Digital Arts" (like please..?) lol With almost similar contents with this blog (in future).  Then why i have to created this one? The main reason i need to blogging (again) is, purely to reach more people to enjoying my arts. I believe in Facebook but i do believe in Google. Now since blogger is a "google child" what i wish when sharing my arts by this blog is, it could help me reach more than what i can reach now. The other thing is, for portfolio of course. And believe it or not, some author has a thought that Professional artist have their own website as portfolio.
I think that a website is too much for me on present condition. And a blog sounds like a sweet idea. Who cares the different about blog and website anyway?? lol
     Well i guess that words above enough to tell you what 888 Digital Art is. Lets see the first masterpiece from me for this blog.
     And the VERY FIRST of my art i'll put here will be.....
 "THE VITRUVIAN HAND"
     The Vitruvian Hand is an art i created based on a contest from Josh West in 99designs . Yeaa that Josh West, its "The Voice" Josh West. So this young energetic singer asked about a hand drawn of his hand for his cover album,on frame and terms similar looking to Da Vinci's artwork "THE VITRUVIAN MAN" with some part of changes refer to him. Josh asked to place about 3 core elements in life (as what he believe). "God, Oddysey and Flesh" typography in Greek font on 3 fingers. Really cool idea!
     When on working process, i always thought that, when we like to sing like Josh West, we need to think like Josh West (which i CAN'T)! in other way, when we need to draw like Da Vinci, then we need to think like Da Vinci. Just like any common artists i always have more passion when working an art related "The Maestro". Creating this art, i give my best skill in shading, shadow- lights etc, kind of anatomy knowledge about hand and things related. And now, this is it! 888 Digital Arts : "THE VITRUVIAN HAND".
     Well, i did'nt win on that contest, but in the name of Da Vinci, the hand i'd draw for this art, is the most perfect hand i'd ever draw in my career! lol. You know there's thousand Artists with skill almost similar to Da Vinci in this era (my thought). Then not a big surprised for me when i been push out away from that contest.
      Well,what i trying to tell you here is, when you got failed or did'nt make on any of your attempts now, in whatever it is. I tell you, NEVER, EVER and EVER, GIVE UP!
Failure is something are'nt exist for me.     
You're never failed!YOUR SUCCESS ITS JUST DELAY!. :)

Cheers! 
888 






Comments