Lips of Service ( I mean List!)

Well like title above tell you all. For you that have a question about what exactly you "888 Digital Arts" do nor, what you actually capable of..?
My natural born gift as an artist has leading me on 2 (3 actually) broad diferrent subdivision of art. Which is Illustration & Graphic Design.
My skills in Illustration include :
- Comic :
- Caricature
- Cartoon
- Digital Painting
- Digital Sketch Artist
- Silhouette

Skills as Graphic Designer include :
- T-Shirt Design
- Vector Art
- Logo Art
- Business Card Design
- Banner Design
- Album Cover Art
- Poster Art
- Billboard Design
- Facebook &Twitter page design
- Tattoo Design
The 3rd subdivision which the first thing motivate me to have more knowledge in some of digital imaging software, its Photography. This is were everything about Graphic Design and most part of my digital Illustration skills begin! Im good enough in 
- Using Traditional nor Digital Cameras
- Using such related equipment like tripods, filters, flash attachments, and screens.
- Skills and experienced in adjusting apertures, shutter speeds, and focus.
- Manipulating and enhancing scanned or digital images to create desired effects.
- Reviewing photographs to ensure quality.
Well, i guess the list above could giving you more explanation about what 888 Digital Arts capable to do. For better considering about my past work for now on ,you could review almost whole of my artworks on 888 Digital Arts  facebook fanpage. This blog has similar intention with that fanpage which reach the audiens and portfolio. Its just things run slower here. I wish have more time to manage this blog to become an another option to review my portfolio.
So incase you need an artist to work on some art related to the list above. Never hesitate to contact me. You can straightly leave comment here, or feel free to contact me on my social media accounts. Theirs wide open on right section of this blog.
Rock your life! and,
Cheers!


Comments