Book Cover Art- Don't Talk Sports At Dinner Table. by : Andy Wasif


Couple times ago Andy Wasif ,contacting me and ask me to create a cover for his latest book with some strong caricature style, and comedy senses: "Don't Talk Sports At Dinner Table". This is realy an honor for me got a chance to work for an Actor and Writer of some published books like Andy Wasif. i did'nt waste my chance and, do all my best to create an outstanding caricature illustration for the art cover. Lucky me, Andy is very happy with the final art and told me that He might refer me to his colleagues who need similar artwork. Thank you very much Andy, can't wait to get in touch for another projects in future!
 Cheers!
*Please note that the real book cover on store would have 100% similar illustration without the fonts attached.


Art Details.
Book Cover Art- Don't Talk Sports At Dinner Table. by : Andy Wasif
Skill            : Illustrator ( Caricature Art), Graphic Designer ( Typography, Layout, Digital Imaging )   
Client         : Andy Wasif
Platform     : Facebook
Budget      : $150
Timeframe : 100 hours

Comments