The Most Sentimental Art within year 2017


 I believe that, Great Art comes with a great story behind it. This Art is an order from a client in fiverr on my digital painting gig. So Mr. Tcherewka contacting me by fiverr messenger, ask for my capabilities and availability to create Him a digital painting of His Friend's Son which is passed away couple times ago. And He just has His own great visions about the art, my only job is bring his visions and ideas to life on a digital painting art. The time after our short discussion on messenger, i then accepted His offering to create the emotional painting.
I finished my job, sent Him the final art, Mr. Tcherewka very happy with the final art, i earn 5 star and another positive review on my fiverr account. More than a week later Mr. Tcherewka, left a message in my fiverr inbox, tell me that His friend ( The Boy's Mom) Happy with the art, loves it so much and, some tears just falling as describe Her mix emotions on that moment. Sentimentil, yeeaa! that word, this art is, the most sentimental art i'd created within this 2017. I'm speechlees for a moment when read Mr. Tcherewka message then write a reply message : "Please send my warm regards for Ben's Mom (Ben is the Boy who passed away), and please tell Her that, i always had a simple thought, that every child passed, their just recruited by God to be an Angel".
THE END 

Art Details
The Most Sentimental Art within year 2017
Skill                        : Illustrator (Digital Drawing, Digital Painting)    
Platform                 : Fiverr
Price                       : $100 
Timeframe             : 50 hours
Things Inspired   : Heaven, Skateboarder, Life after death living things.



Comments